My Digital Fun Place

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Project 365

Have you heard about Project 365? It is the quest to take at least 1 photo everyday for a year. More information can be found here: http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/. For me the project means not only taking the picture(s) but scrapping them as well. I started on January 4th and hope to do the whole year. My plan is to take time every Saturday and scrap the previous weeks pictures. The thing I am finding hard is - what do I take the pictures of? So the first week of pictures are rather random and somewhat boring. I came close to not taking a picture a couple of days and had to scramble to find a subject. Hopefully as time goes on it will get better. So without further delay my first weeks photos.







































Kit used was by Verena Karolyi and Doreen Stolz from GoDigitalScrapbooking.com.


I suppose I should leave a freebie - after all, that is why most of you visit. Let me see what I've got... A template - click on the preview to downoad. Leave the love :-)
























8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 01:21pm, NY 04:21pm, UK 09:21pm] - 12 Jan [OZ 08:21am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Jan. 11, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Tabatha said...

Thanks a lot. I like it.

stacy said...

Your template looks great...love the torn paper. And kudos to you on the 365 layouts!!!

TAS said...

Impressive layouts for your 365 Days project! Very well done. Love the template. Thank you.

roman said...

I like how you're doing your daily LOs! Thanks for the template! I'll put it to good use :-)

Cheryl said...

I'm getting behind on my photos too! If I don't spend time catching up now, I'm going to fail and not continue. I hope you are doing better than me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.