My Digital Fun Place

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and a Happy New Year. I am wishing all the best for everyone in 2009!

On that note I have not been here for a while. I apologize, but as I know you all can understand - this time of year is very busy. I am also the finacial director of a consulting firm and our fiscal year ends 12/31 so I have some additional pressure. Add to that the fact that I am taking 2 classes at the local community college and it adds up to one busy person. But... I have had some down time this weekend and decided to play around with photoshop. I am a little "kit" challenged so I decided to create a couple of templates. I will leave the first one today. I have also designed a quick page to go with it.


The layout preview that you see is of my sister and her daughter. But I can totally relate to what is going on. Have you ever teased a child - be it your brother/sister or daughter/son and discovered that all though they are ticked off at you, their expression is so funny, it makes you laugh - so you continue to do it - well the photos in this layout are the result of doing just that. Oh this brings me back to babsyitting my younger sibs, the laughs I had... am I evil?


Enjoy the freebies! Papers from Nana's Attic. Visit her site she has some great kits.

Click on the previews to download.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jan [LA 09:16pm] - 04 Jan [NY 12:16am, UK 05:16am, OZ 04:16pm] ).

Deborah said...

Great template. Thank you.

Bree said...

Thank you! This is such a different lo! I love it! :)

Fawn said...

This is great! Thank you!

TAS said...

The layout is so cute! Love this template. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.