My Digital Fun Place

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and a Happy New Year. I am wishing all the best for everyone in 2009!

On that note I have not been here for a while. I apologize, but as I know you all can understand - this time of year is very busy. I am also the finacial director of a consulting firm and our fiscal year ends 12/31 so I have some additional pressure. Add to that the fact that I am taking 2 classes at the local community college and it adds up to one busy person. But... I have had some down time this weekend and decided to play around with photoshop. I am a little "kit" challenged so I decided to create a couple of templates. I will leave the first one today. I have also designed a quick page to go with it.


The layout preview that you see is of my sister and her daughter. But I can totally relate to what is going on. Have you ever teased a child - be it your brother/sister or daughter/son and discovered that all though they are ticked off at you, their expression is so funny, it makes you laugh - so you continue to do it - well the photos in this layout are the result of doing just that. Oh this brings me back to babsyitting my younger sibs, the laughs I had... am I evil?


Enjoy the freebies! Papers from Nana's Attic. Visit her site she has some great kits.

Click on the previews to download.

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jan [LA 09:16pm] - 04 Jan [NY 12:16am, UK 05:16am, OZ 04:16pm] ).

Sibylle said...

Great template. Thank you.

.:Bree:. said...

Thank you! This is such a different lo! I love it! :)

Fawn said...

This is great! Thank you!

CBH-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

TAS said...

The layout is so cute! Love this template. Thank you for sharing.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.