My Digital Fun Place

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter Wonderland Papers

I hope you enjoyed the quick pages I made for the December ADSD blog train. I will be starting on the kit for the January train soon. Let's hope I remember to sign on to the blog roll.

Today is December 4th, only 21 days until Christmas. I can't believe it. I have sooo much to do and sooo little time. Anyone else feel that way. Despite hearing Christmas carols since Nov 1st, I still do not have the Christmas spirit. Hmph - I'll have to work on that.

I have this idea to create my family Christmas card in the form of a calendar card like this

It would tri-fold down to the size of a regular card. I thought it might be neat for people to have something they could hang all year. That is where my concern is. I want it to be a Christmas card, but I want it to be able to hang all year, so I may have to change the elements around a bit...

Let me know what you think. I might also make one as a quick page. The only thing is you would need to be able to print at 15 - 16" long or shrink it to fit 11" paper. More thinking to do...

Ok, I am really here to finally post the papers for the Winter Wonderland Kit. I have procrastinated something awful. I hope you find many uses for them.

As usual, click on the preview to download. Let me know what you think!

Michelle
































4 comments:

Mommarock said...

Love the papers, and how you have laid them out on your blog! They look fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much...the papers are really beautyfull!

Unknown said...

thank you so much !!!

Christine said...

Oh, I just found your blog today and I'm so happy! Your work is fantastic!!!! If I was good at this, I would hope that I could make awesome things like this. I think my style is similar to yours. Or at least, it would be, lol.

Thank you SO much for sharing!