My Digital Fun Place

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter wonderland and a new blog location

Hey all,

I am back to leave you the elements to my Winter Wonderland Kit. I am still not totally happy with them, but - I guess my creative mojo was blocked for this kit. I am going to try to re-focus for a new year kit. I am open to color ideas. So if you would like, leave me some color combos and I can see what I can create. Sometimes it is the color that calls and then the theme.

I have been very busy trying to finish Christmas shopping, as I am sure many of you have. I am also working on some digiscrap things for family. I am doing calendars for my 2 sisters and my brother. A bit of work, but I think they will like them. They are all getting the same layout, just different photos. I am also working on a couple of brag books. It seems like it should be so easy, but the thing that takes the most is getting the pictures right. I spend soooo much time looking for the PERFECT photo - a small case of OCD I think.

I am also working on switching to wordpress for my blog. I have some difficulties getting my blogger blog to look right, so for a time I will "try" to mirror this blog on my new one - which you can find here: http://mydigitalfunplace.wordpress.com/ Now for the fun part - click on the previews to download. Leave some love!





6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing these!!! :)

Ajila said...

Thank your for the gorgeous word art. Leaving you some love.

Digifreebieslist-CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Well I think they are great, so I don't think your mojo was too bad!! :-) Thank you! I especially love the snowmen melt your heart word art! So cute!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).