My Digital Fun Place

Monday, November 3, 2008

Last Day of National Digital Scrapbooking



Corrected the link to the 1st QP. Sorry about that.

I hope everyone enjoyed the festivities at many of the scrapbook communities this weekend. I know I did. If I could just spend my entire day scrapbooking, I would be one happy camper. Alas, real life has other ideas.


As promised I am back with a couple more quick pages and a page kit. I used pieces from Kalo Designs for my last quick page. Go to her blog to grab the papers for yourself.



















Enjoy!

10 comments:

Josie said...

thanks for the after dark qp!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 04 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

The Deming Four said...

Thank you for the fall quick pages. I am a beginner digi scrapper, so the quick pages are so nice!

Michele said...

Beautiful elements!! Thank you so much!

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing your part to the ADSD. All those goodies, I luv it. Hugs and aloha!! (terri - hawaii)

Mumure said...

Thank you so much :))
Love the grey and yellow qp :))

Elaine said...

Thank you so much, love it!!

Ajila said...

I love your portion of AD. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us.

HeatherG said...

thanks for sharing! happy holidays!