My Digital Fun Place

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I've Been Found

Digi Free found me. Looks like I will have to post more freebies. I make them all the time, but I just haven't had anyone download any. So I will see what the response is.


It is a beautiful day here, the sun is shining and I think it will be warm. I love spring. The boys school year is winding down and they can't wait. All this brings us closer to our summer vacation. This year we decided to take a Mediterranean Cruise. We booked it almost a year ago. 12 nights and ten ports. Very exciting. I will have a ton of photos to scrap when we get back.


For now I will continue with my scrapbooking. Here is a little freebie for ya!



















A layout I did with the QP. Made with another one of Anita's kits. Enjoy the freebie.
Click on preview to download. Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

Cari said...

thank you for sharing

Unknown said...

I'm glad DigiFree found you. Your QP is lovely. Thanks!

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful QP! Your layout is adorablr!

Anonymous said...

wonderful