My Digital Fun Place

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snowing Again?????

Well, today is February 13th and for the umpteenth time this winter, it is snowing again. This would be fun if I actually liked snow, but I don't. As far as I am concerned, the snow can go away the day after Christmas. The traffic will be a nightmare going to work today, which I must think about doing soon.

I have been working on a few template sketches. I will try to post them here later today, if not, then tomorrow. I have been doing a few layouts for the challenges at 3scrapateers. You can view my gallery here: http://www.3scrapateers.com/gallerypp/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=16460 If you like anything, leave me a comment or two. I also have a picasa album of all my pages. It scrolls near the top of this blog.

Well off to the trenches... I'll be back later - I hope :-)

No comments: