My Digital Fun Place

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A template for you...

I had a qp I wanted to upload today, but apparently my computer does not want to cooperate. I can't seem to find any of the things I worked on today and when I go to recent documents they show up there, but Windows can't locate them. I don't think that is good news. I worked on several projects and layouts today, so I am a little upset by this. I have a feeling it has something to do with the drive I save my files to.


Anyway, not to let you all down, I did come across a template that my son designed on paper and I made in photoshop a while ago. I hope you like it.


Click on the preview to download. Personal use only.


Thanks!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).